International Employment Lawyers
We advise or co-ordinate advice from lawyers in foreign jurisdictions for multinational and global companies and international employers on international cross border employment issues, setting up business in foreign countries, business immigration, employment income tax and matters affecting employees in foreign businesses generally.
- Advised a US employee seconded to a UK company on his rights following termination of his employment in the UK.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational recruitment company on streamlining their organisation, making redundancies and terminating employment of employees across 14 Western European countries and on salary cut programmes across 6 European countries.
- Advised a global company on moving one of its divisions with 1500 staff in the UK to the Czech Republic with attendant streamlining of the organisation, redundancies and terminations.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational company on setting up business in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Cyprus and the UK.
- Advised a European government agency on the application of French, Belgian and UK employment, social security and income tax laws on its employees and the ability of the employees to remain in the UK system.
"I needed someone who really knew their stuff to step in to a dispute that the other side was trying to turn very sour. Jessica was recommended by an old colleague of mine, and met this brief. She was always available and really put in the hours when necessary, and was very calm and level headed about things that some lawyers might have got very uptight about. I have since recommended her to other colleague of mine."
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, ExpertFebruary 19, 2011
Adam Davieshired Jessica as an Attorney in 2010