We advise or co-ordinate advice from lawyers in foreign jurisdictions for multinational and global companies and international employers on international cross border employment issues, setting up business in foreign countries, business immigration, employment income tax and matters affecting employees in foreign businesses generally.
- Advised a US employee seconded to a UK company on his rights following termination of his employment in the UK.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational recruitment company on streamlining their organisation, making redundancies and terminating employment of employees across 14 Western European countries and on salary cut programmes across 6 European countries.
- Advised a global company on moving one of its divisions with 1500 staff in the UK to the Czech Republic with attendant streamlining of the organisation, redundancies and terminations.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational company on setting up business in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Cyprus and the UK.
- Advised a European government agency on the application of French, Belgian and UK employment, social security and income tax laws on its employees and the ability of the employees to remain in the UK system.
"Jessica is an excellent employment lawyer. She is expert in the underlying law but combines her legal knowledge and expertise with a valuable pragmatism that enables clients to come out with a better-than-expected result with relatively little process or cost pain. Her advice is excellent value and I would have no hesitation in engaging her in the future from a personal or employer perspective"
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, ExpertAugust 22, 2010
Dr Penny Woodshired Jessica as an Attorney in 2007