International Employment Lawyers
We advise or co-ordinate advice from lawyers in foreign jurisdictions for multinational and global companies and international employers on international cross border employment issues, setting up business in foreign countries, business immigration, employment income tax and matters affecting employees in foreign businesses generally.
- Advised a US employee seconded to a UK company on his rights following termination of his employment in the UK.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational recruitment company on streamlining their organisation, making redundancies and terminating employment of employees across 14 Western European countries and on salary cut programmes across 6 European countries.
- Advised a global company on moving one of its divisions with 1500 staff in the UK to the Czech Republic with attendant streamlining of the organisation, redundancies and terminations.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational company on setting up business in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Cyprus and the UK.
- Advised a European government agency on the application of French, Belgian and UK employment, social security and income tax laws on its employees and the ability of the employees to remain in the UK system.
"Jessica is one of the hardest working people that I know. She has an excellent and well deserved reputation within her field of Employment Law. If you are looking for someone to give sensible and helpful advice, and to always be there when you need them (and I mean always) then Jessica is the one for you.
Jessica was our external legal advisor and helped us with all of our tricky legal issues for over 10 years. The advice we got was always sound – and you got advice that was helpful, rather than just being given all the options! She has the most incredible work ethic and we have regularly exchanged e-mail at 10pm at night, and when she is on vacation – this is how she keeps her many customers satisfied, but she never sounds rushed or busy when you call for help.
I couldn’t recommend her more highly."
Top qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, CreativeSeptember 28, 2010
Angela Dixonhired Jessica as an Employment Lawyer in 1993, and hired Jessica more than once