International Employment Lawyers
We advise or co-ordinate advice from lawyers in foreign jurisdictions for multinational and global companies and international employers on international cross border employment issues, setting up business in foreign countries, business immigration, employment income tax and matters affecting employees in foreign businesses generally.
- Advised a US employee seconded to a UK company on his rights following termination of his employment in the UK.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational recruitment company on streamlining their organisation, making redundancies and terminating employment of employees across 14 Western European countries and on salary cut programmes across 6 European countries.
- Advised a global company on moving one of its divisions with 1500 staff in the UK to the Czech Republic with attendant streamlining of the organisation, redundancies and terminations.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational company on setting up business in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Cyprus and the UK.
- Advised a European government agency on the application of French, Belgian and UK employment, social security and income tax laws on its employees and the ability of the employees to remain in the UK system.
"I have used Jessica for longer than I can remember. She is our lawyer of choice because of her first class service, encyclopaedic knowledge of English employment and immigration law for executives which has stood us in good stead on numerous occasions. She has often charted us a steady course to comply with the myriad English laws which affect employers. She is user-friendly and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her highly to any employer who is looking for an effective employment lawyer who knows their oats."
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, On TimeAugust 24, 2010
Terence O'Connorhired Jessica as an Attorney in 2004, and hired Jessica more than once