International Employment Lawyers
We advise or co-ordinate advice from lawyers in foreign jurisdictions for multinational and global companies and international employers on international cross border employment issues, setting up business in foreign countries, business immigration, employment income tax and matters affecting employees in foreign businesses generally.
- Advised a US employee seconded to a UK company on his rights following termination of his employment in the UK.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational recruitment company on streamlining their organisation, making redundancies and terminating employment of employees across 14 Western European countries and on salary cut programmes across 6 European countries.
- Advised a global company on moving one of its divisions with 1500 staff in the UK to the Czech Republic with attendant streamlining of the organisation, redundancies and terminations.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational company on setting up business in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Cyprus and the UK.
- Advised a European government agency on the application of French, Belgian and UK employment, social security and income tax laws on its employees and the ability of the employees to remain in the UK system.
"From my own experience I would describe the legal (employment) advice that Jessica gave me as being distinguished through:
- Depth of expertise and experience.
- A personal and communicative approach.
- Prompt attention to my case with clear and succinct advice.
I was impressed that it only took Jessica a couple of billable hours to review my paperwork, and I was aware she did some of this while on leave and did not delegate this to a junior colleague.
I was very satisfied with Jessica's professional services."
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High IntegrityAugust 27, 2010
Duncan Mitchellhired Jessica as an Attorney in 2005