International Employment Lawyers
We advise or co-ordinate advice from lawyers in foreign jurisdictions for multinational and global companies and international employers on international cross border employment issues, setting up business in foreign countries, business immigration, employment income tax and matters affecting employees in foreign businesses generally.
- Advised a US employee seconded to a UK company on his rights following termination of his employment in the UK.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational recruitment company on streamlining their organisation, making redundancies and terminating employment of employees across 14 Western European countries and on salary cut programmes across 6 European countries.
- Advised a global company on moving one of its divisions with 1500 staff in the UK to the Czech Republic with attendant streamlining of the organisation, redundancies and terminations.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational company on setting up business in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Cyprus and the UK.
- Advised a European government agency on the application of French, Belgian and UK employment, social security and income tax laws on its employees and the ability of the employees to remain in the UK system.
"I first hired Jessica in the late 90"s to assist our company in its efforts to establish itself in England. Based upon the excellent results, extremely quick response time and her ability to expedite our applications and registrations we have continued to procure her services over the years.
Although others in our firm now take care of the issues Jessica assist us with, she continues to provide me with regular updates regarding current legislation in England (she does not forget her clients once the initial effort is complete). I would highly recommend Jessica to any firm."
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, CreativeSeptember 10, 2010
Ron Hughbankshired Jessica as an Attorney in 1996, and hired Jessica more than once