International Employment Lawyers
We advise or co-ordinate advice from lawyers in foreign jurisdictions for multinational and global companies and international employers on international cross border employment issues, setting up business in foreign countries, business immigration, employment income tax and matters affecting employees in foreign businesses generally.
- Advised a US employee seconded to a UK company on his rights following termination of his employment in the UK.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational recruitment company on streamlining their organisation, making redundancies and terminating employment of employees across 14 Western European countries and on salary cut programmes across 6 European countries.
- Advised a global company on moving one of its divisions with 1500 staff in the UK to the Czech Republic with attendant streamlining of the organisation, redundancies and terminations.
- Co-ordinated and advised a multinational company on setting up business in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Cyprus and the UK.
- Advised a European government agency on the application of French, Belgian and UK employment, social security and income tax laws on its employees and the ability of the employees to remain in the UK system.
"In 2009 I was recommended to engage Jessica for some Employment related matters and she proved to be the perfect choice. Her reactiveness, based on a sound understanding of the relevant laws and her diligence in seeing that all loose ends were tied up made it a far less challenging undertaking than would otherwise be the case. I would gladly recommend her to anyone with a similar need without hesitation."
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High IntegrityAugust 25, 2010
Nick Howardhired Jessica as an Attorney in 2009